Senior Cloud Ops Developer
Lumeca Health is a fast-paced, professional leader in the virtual health care space. Through our virtual Walk-in Clinic, Lumeca helps patients connect to licensed doctors in Saskatchewan for free.
Lumeca's other product, Lumeca Connect, connects patients with their family doctors through a safe, secure video or phone consultation platform. It can even help unattached patients find providers near them.
Reporting to the CTO, the Senior Developer will work with the development, design, and product team to build great features, squash pesky bugs, and do other cool things.
- Analyze, assess, develop, review and monitor solutions as part of a development team
- Write Code
- Make product suggestions
- Experience with deploying, maintaining and monitoring cloud infrastructures such as AWS or Azure.
- Experiencing building web apps, mobile apps or REST APIs.
- Managing access and permissions to cloud services for our development team
- Ability to solve and/or Google problems
- Ability to contribute songs to the Sonos playlist (when in office)
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as AWS CodePipeline and CodeBuild
- Experience with network security and configuring web application firewalls.
- Experience complying with security and privacy regulations such as PIPEDA, PCI, GDPR or CCPA.
- Experience with cyber security/privacy standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27001 or CIS v8
- Experience creating your own companies or side projects.
- Salary based on experience
- Stock Options.
- Full benefits starting immediately
Lumeca has an office in Regina, Saskatchewan however 90%+ of the work is currently done remotely.
As soon as possible
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com